Excavation Corridor access requests
For all invasive works on the Corridor

If you are:

  1. Digging, drilling, or resurfacing
  2. Doing any activity that will alter, or cause to be altered, the surface of the road corridor
  3. Building a new driveway or installing a new stormwater drain that leads into the road corridor
  4. Performing maintenance work on any essential infrastructure
  5. Building a new fence and your work site or equipment encroaches onto the road corridor
  6. Repairing or building manhole access covers
Online CorridorAccess & Permits

For all invasive works within the Road Corridor

Road-Controlling Authorities (& Municipalities) require any person intending to dig in the road corridor to apply for, and have approved prior to the commencement of works, a CorridorAccess Request (CAR) Permit.

You may find your State has a Code of Practice; this Code will typically require any person and / or organisation, wishing to excavate in the Road Corridor to conform to this code of application and implementing permits for corridor access. If you require further details about a States Code of Practice, we encourage you to give them a call.

To assist contractors in complying with the requirement of Permitting within the road corridor, PelicanCorp has introduced CorridorAccess That allows contractors to apply for their CAR (also may be known as a Road Opening Notice, or RON) at the same time as organising their asset locates and plans, if the intended excavation site is within the road corridor.

Please complete the form below to request any information on our products and services.

Please select your country
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input